**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don’t necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball Operations staff, partners, or sponsors.**
Cleveland Cavaliers not acting, looking like Eastern Conference champs
Author: Chris Fedor
CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Cavaliers entered the season as the clear-cut favorite in the Eastern Conference. After Gordon Hayward’s season-ending injury on Opening Night, there didn’t seem to be a true threat to their conference throne. Coming off a third straight NBA Finals appearance, the Cavs were given the second-best odds to win the championship and many penciled them back into the series.
You just wouldn’t know it by watching them play. Or by listening to them talk.
“I just told them we did some good things,” Lue said of his message after the 124-107 loss to the Indiana Pacers. “We did some good things early, but we have to be able to sustain it.” – CLICK HERE to read full story.
Cavaliers’ last four losses the worst of LeBron James’ career
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND, Ohio — LeBron James and the reporters who cover the Cavaliers were joking about the Cleveland Browns, an easy target who at the time were 1-22 over the past two football seasons.
Someone asked James if he’d ever gone 1-22, and he said “I ain’t never went 1-22 at nothing. Nothing.”
That is true, so far as anyone can check. But for all the pain going on in Berea and at First Energy Stadium, know this about James: He’s just endured the worst four consecutive losses of his career. – CLICK HERE to read full story.
What can Cavaliers say now after another blowout loss, 124-107 to Indiana?
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND, Ohio — If a win was the barometer for calling the Cavaliers’ team meeting a success, then look away.
Nothing but failure here.
The Cavs lost for the fourth consecutive game and fifth in six tries, 124-107 to the Indiana Pacers. Hey, at least Cleveland was close until the end — it was a six-point game with 3:11 left. – CLICK HERE to read full story.
More Daily Press Links:
- (11/2) Cavaliers have worst defense in NBA, but, hey, they tried against Pacers Cleveland.com
- (11/2) Maverick Carter on LeBron James’ future: ‘What matters most is if he wins’ Cleveland.com
- (11/2) Hot-Shooting Pacers Extend Cavs Skein Cavs.com
- (11/2) Marla’s 32 shots from beyond the arc on turnovers, transition and LeBron’s worst stretch Akron Beacon Journal
- (11/2) Pacers 124, Cavaliers 107: Pacers’ 3-point barrage too much for reeling Cavs Akron Beacon Journal
- (11/2) Cavaliers drop fourth straight in loss to Pacers News-Herald
- (11/2) Defense deserts Cavaliers again in fourth straight loss News-Herald
- (11/2) Cavaliers dealing with numerous early-season issues News-Herald
- (11/2) Pacers 124, Cavs 107: Problems continue in loss to Pacers at The Q Medina-Gazette
- (11/2) Pacers send Cavaliers to fourth straight loss, 124-107 FOX Sports
- (11/2) Final Thoughts: New month, but same results for old, slow Cavaliers The Athletic
- (11/2) Cavaliers skid hits four with 124-107 loss to Pacers Lake County Sentinel
- (11/2) LeBron, Lue Change Respective Tones After Dropping 4th Straight 92.3 The Fan
- (11/2) Answers? For Cavs, it’s more like more issues Amico Hoops
- (11/2) Amico: Should Cavs make run at Bledsoe? Amico Hoops
- (11/2) Cavs’ James says 2017 training camp was his worst Amico Hoops
- (11/2) Digging into some numbers from Cleveland Cavaliers’ early struggles NBA.com
- (11/2) Maverick Carter says wins matter most in LeBron James’ next career move NBA.com
- (11/2) LeBron on fourth straight loss: ‘Our team is kind of depleted’ ESPN.com
- (11/2) LeBron says this year’s training camp was his worst ESPN.com
- (11/2) LeBron James is oddly indifferent about Cavs’ slow start NY Post
- (11/2) LeBron James Says This Year’s Training Camp Was His Worst, Talks of ‘Setback’ Bleacher Report
- (11/2) Game Rewind: Pacers 124, Cavaliers 107 Pacers.com
- (11/2) 3 takeaways from Pacers 124-107 victory over Cavaliers Indianapolis Star