**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don’t necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball Operations staff, partners, or sponsors.**
Cleveland Cavaliers lack of defensive toughness exposed by Golden State — Terry Pluto
Author: Terry Pluto
CLEVELAND, Ohio — I’m with LeBron James when it come to the scouting report on the Golden State Warriors.
The Cavaliers star said he’s never seen a team with more “firepower” than these Warriors.
No doubt. – CLICK HERE to read full story.
2017 NBA Finals: With time running out, only Cleveland Cavaliers’ bad habits are lasting: Bill Livingston
Author: Bill Livingstonn
CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Cavaliers’ top role players have not been on a roll in the 2017 NBA Finals.
That, however, singles out for too much criticism the bit players — or in the case of the neglected Channing Frye, the bit watcher.
There is enough blame to go around, and it goes back much farther than the NBA Finals. – CLICK HERE to read full story.
LeBron James won’t say if Kevin Durant joining Golden State Warriors was fair
Author: Joe Vardon
CLEVELAND — Is it fair that Kevin Durant, the 2014 MVP and one of the very best players in the NBA, joined a Golden State Warriors team that had gone to the previous two Finals, had a two-time MVP in Stephen Curry and won a league-record 73 games last season?
LeBron James said “it’s part of the rules.”
“But is it fair? I don’t care,” James said. “I mean, I think it’s great. It’s great for our league. Right now, look at our TV ratings, look at the money our league is pouring in. I mean, guys are loving the game, our fans love the game. I mean, who am I to say if it’s fair or not? No matter who I’m going against, if I’m going against four Hall of Famers, like I said before the series started with Draymond (Green), Klay (Thompson), Steph (Curry), and K.D., or if I’m going against two or whatever the case may be, I’m always excited to play the game. And I’m not one to judge and say if it’s fair or not if guys are adding players to their team. – CLICK HERE to read full story.
More Daily Press Links:
- (6/9) Facing second NBA Finals sweep, LeBron James’ calling is to ‘go against teams in midst of dynasty’ Cleveland.com
- (6/9) Yes, LeBron James would pass to Kyle Korver again late in Game 3 of the NBA Finals Cleveland.com
- (6/9) Cleveland Cavaliers unveil media center at Boys & Girls Club at East Tech High, as part of NBA Cares Cleveland.com
- (6/9) Kyrie Irving relives his missed 3-pointer in Game 3, says he ‘wouldn’t change the decision’ Cleveland.com
- (6/9) Cleveland Cavaliers Pregame Scribbles: Lebron, Irving, passing, Warriors run — Terry Pluto Cleveland.com
- (6/9) LeBron James might not be the best one to ask about the fairness of team stacking — Bud Shaw’s Spinoffs Cleveland.com
- (6/9) #CavsWarriors Game 4 Preview – June 9, 2017 Cavs.com
- (6/9) Gearing Up For Game 4 Cavs.com
- (6/9) LeBron James on Warriors dynasty: ‘If I become an owner, I’m going to try to sign everybody’ Akron Beacon Journal
- (6/9) Cavaliers notebook: LeBron James defends decision to pass the ball near the end of Game 3’s loss to Warriors Akron Beacon Journal
- (6/9) NBA Finals: Cavaliers turn attention to Game 4 as Warriors aim for a series sweep Akron Beacon Journal
- (6/9) LeBron is well aware the system he helped produce could deny him future championships The Athletic
- (6/9) Friday Insider: Kyrie Irving disappointed with his final shot in Game 3 The Athletic
- (6/9) LeBron not faulting Warriors for building super team News-Herald
- (6/9) LeBron James OK with super teams: Cavaliers star says he doesn’t begrudge Kevin Durant going to Warriors because it’s ‘part of the rules’ Chronicle-Telegram
- (6/9) Cavaliers’ Kyrie Irving questions his late 3-point shot in Game 3 loss Chronicle-Telegram
- (6/9) Yes, LeBron was tired, but the Cavs keep falling apart every time he sits Crain’s Cleveland
- (6/9) LeBron Isn’t Angry Over Warriors’ Addition Of Kevin Durant, ‘If I Become An Owner I’m Going To Try To Sign Everybody’ 92.3 The Fan
- (6/9) Once Finals End LeBron James’ Future With Cavs Jumps To Forefront Again 92.3 The Fan
- (6/9) Dribbles: For Cavs, change will be next Amico Hoops
- (6/9) Dribbles: Offseason repairs a Cavs priority Amico Hoops
- (6/9) Five things we learned from Golden State Warriors’ Game 3 victory NBA.com
- (6/9) LeBron James not faulting Golden State Warriors for building super team NBA.com
- (6/9) LeBron James defends pass to Kyle Korver: ‘Would do exact same thing’ ESPN.com
- (6/9) LeBron James fine with Kevin Durant going to Warriors ESPN.com
- (6/9) What LeBron said — and what he meant — in Thursday’s interview ESPN.com
- (6/9) Has Kevin Durant snatched the ‘best player in the NBA’ crown from LeBron James? CBSSports
- (6/9) Oracle Arena vs. Quicken Loans: Like Night and Day (or Warriors and Cavs) NY Times
- (6/9) Harsh reality: Cavs are cooked – now and forever Yahoo Sports
- (6/9) The big question: How can Cavs rebound for Game 4? Yahoo Sports
- (6/9) Cavs’ LeBron James on Warriors super team: ‘Is it fair? I don’t care’ USA Today
- (6/9) Facing 3-0 Finals deficit, LeBron James remains poised, polished and funny USA Today
- (6/9) 2017 NBA Finals: Grading Every Star Player’s Performance Through 3 Games Bleacher Report
- (6/9) Warriors would be happy to clinch at The Q News-Herald
- (6/9) Warriors on brink of perfect postseason record News-Herald
- (6/9) Sweep Sixteen or not, Golden State Warriors are simply better than Cleveland Cavaliers Columbus Dispatch